Friday, February 6, 2015

3 Ingredients to Avoid in Your Salon


Formaldehyde

By now, this one should be a no-brainer. Sadly there are many salons still out their using keratin products containing dangerous amounts of formaldehyde. Even worse, many salon brands claim to be formaldehyde free by re-formulating their keratin so that the formaldehyde is not released until you begin to blow dry and flat-iron the hair, you know, the point where you're breathing in all the fumes. It may not seem harmful now, but Formaldehyde fumes over time cause breathing problems and can even lead to the C word. Keep it classy at your salon and smooth out your client's frizz with a Olez Advanced Keratin Smoothing System. 


Sulfates (Sodium Laureth)

Sodium Laureth or sulfates is a common lathering additive used in most shampoos. While sometimes a treatment may require a harsher shampoo to open the hair up and prepare it for absorption, a cleansing shampoo should never have sulfates. Sulfates dry and damage the hair and also strip the client's color right out of the cuticle. Stylists who want their clients to have healthy hair and lasting color should boot these shampoos right out of their salons immediately. 

Parabens

Parabens are a preservative commonly used in cosmetics products. It has taken a lot of heat lately, mainly because it mimics estrogen in the body, which can interrupt the endocrine system. There have been other studies linking it to certain cancers. Obviously you don't want to be doing your self or your client any harm for the sake of a cheap, and easy to replace preservative. Make a switch to a paraben free hair care line for your salon.

Visit olez.com to learn more about our products.

2 comments:

  1. Keratin Hair Treatment is suitable for all hair types and it works best on chemically treated hair. It makes the hair soft and silky without causing any side-effects or damage to the hair.

    keratin treatment sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.For my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2348149277967. if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because to be honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete